The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Active Directory!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Azure B2C - SAML Imeplementation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We have applications using SAML 2.0 open standard for the authentication .

we wanted to integrate those applications with Azure B2C AD.

Can you guys please help me how to do the implementation ?

Selvakumar Rathinam

Sunday, June 16, 2019 2:26 AM

Answers

• Hello Selvakumar,

You can definitely integrate SAML applications with Azure AD B2C. however, this feature is currently in preview and is subject to change. 

You can learn more about this here: https://github.com/azure-ad-b2c/saml-sp.

Hope this helps.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:49 AM
  • Hello Selvakumar,

We do not recommend moving to production with any private preview feature as it will not be supported and things can change without any notice. 

I have checked with the product team regarding this and the ETA for public preview is around 4-6 months for this feature. 

Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:42 AM

All replies

• Hello Selvakumar,

You can definitely integrate SAML applications with Azure AD B2C. however, this feature is currently in preview and is subject to change. 

You can learn more about this here: https://github.com/azure-ad-b2c/saml-sp.

Hope this helps.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:49 AM
  • Thanks Manoj ! Its been implemented successfully. What I want to know is that is there any Road map for this particular feature from Microsoft ? 

Really wondering, if we can move to production with this for now ? 

Selvakumar Rathinam

Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:04 AM
  • Hello Selvakumar,

We do not recommend moving to production with any private preview feature as it will not be supported and things can change without any notice. 

I have checked with the product team regarding this and the ETA for public preview is around 4-6 months for this feature. 

Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:42 AM
  • We are early waiting for this feature. Do you have got any update on this ?  

Selvakumar Rathinam

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:03 PM
  • Hi Selvakumar, 

I do not have any new update regarding this feature.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 11:45 AM