none
EDMX editor relationships rendering glitch RRS feed

• Question

• When I edit an EDMX on my primary monitor all is fine.
    When I move Visual studio to a larger monitor and then attempt to move an endpoint of a relationship then the editor no longer keeps the endpoint under my Mouse pointer. I assume that the rendering machine works off Main Monitor Height not Current Monitor height.
    Any chance of a fix or work around?
    Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:26 AM

Answers

•  Hi MrDee,

Thank you for posting in our MSDN Community.

You have a strange problem about two monitors on using Visual Studio. I can’t reproduce this issue in my local project. Please describe your problem in detail, and we will be able to provide quicker and better responses.

According to your description of the problem, I’m afraid this forum can’t fix this issue. I recommend you to contract with our Product Team and report this issue. You are more likely to get more efficient and timely responses.

Microsoft Connect

Best Regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, August 19, 2013 10:22 AM

All replies

• Thank you for moving this to the correct forum
    Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:57 PM
  •  Hi MrDee,

Thank you for posting in our MSDN Community.

You have a strange problem about two monitors on using Visual Studio. I can’t reproduce this issue in my local project. Please describe your problem in detail, and we will be able to provide quicker and better responses.

According to your description of the problem, I’m afraid this forum can’t fix this issue. I recommend you to contract with our Product Team and report this issue. You are more likely to get more efficient and timely responses.

Microsoft Connect

Best Regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, August 19, 2013 10:22 AM