none
add connected service error RRS feed

• Question

• i got a error (hresult:0x80070057(E_INVALIDARG)) when  i add connected service in visual studio 2015 community.

Can somebody help me?

Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• What is a connected service?
    Sunday, August 30, 2015 7:45 AM
  • Hi codecraftcn,

According this error, I guess it may be when you debug your project ,it  could not load

file or assembly 'your project' or one of its  dependencies. The parameter is incorrect.

If so, I suggest you can clear out the temporary framework files for your project in:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ 

For more information, please refer to the following articles:

1.Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG)

2.Could not load file or assembly … The parameter is incorrect

I hope that will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Grady

Monday, August 31, 2015 3:08 AM
  • I got the same error when trying to access the "connected services" in VS 2015. I had only empty "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folders which I deleted, but still got the error message.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2015 1:37 PM
  • Hello,

I'm having the same error with VS2015 Community and also with Professional each one in different machines. The error is not related to debug any project, it happens when you are trying to add a reference (web reference for a wsdl i.e.) to a C++ project. I've seen this only happens with C++ projects.

Steps to reproduce Create a C++ project (Win32 console i.e.), right click on project and click on Add/Connected Service...

Regards.

• Edited by juanmalm Friday, October 30, 2015 3:00 PM
    Friday, October 30, 2015 2:53 PM