Text running behind images? RRS feed

• Question

• Novice Question - I am new to expression...been working with it for a few weeks.  i have a problem with text running behind an image.  in design view of expression i go down to the part of the page where i want to insert the image and click to the left of the text and hit enter until i have created sufficient space for my image. i then create a layer and then an image in that layer.  everything looks perfect in expression, but when i publish that page and view it in my browser all of the text i had previously moved down is back where it was directly behind my image..please help.
    Friday, August 13, 2010 12:18 AM

All replies

• Which product are you using? Expression design? Expression Belnd? Expression Web? For creating web pages you should not be using Design, but one of the other two products. Or, you can of course use design, but to prepare the images or the xaml to be used in the other two products. Please post some more details and/or the html or xaml for your page so we can help you. If this page is on a web site you can simply post its web address so we can take a look.
    Friday, August 13, 2010 11:29 AM
  • Agreed. I have a feeling he's talking about Expression Web. I've noticed that's a big issue in these forums. People seem to post questions not really considering that Design, Web, Blend, etc. are all different products with different purposes. :\
    Friday, August 13, 2010 9:12 PM