none
Creating EDI Party & Aggrement using C# RRS feed

• Question

• I want to create EDI party and agreement using C#.

I googled and collect some information for the same and trying to implement this.

If you have any suggestion or any other documentation which could help me.

Kindly Suggest me.

If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful or marked as answer.

Monday, November 2, 2015 11:59 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately, the current TPM system is not very accessible, meaning there is no published API or guidance on using it.

While some of the functions are available through WMI and ExplorerOM, it is far from complete.

If you dig further, you will find all the data in the management database but a lot of it's serialized Entities so without the model, it's pretty hard to work with.

So, my advice is don't even try.  Instead, your program can modify binding file templates what are then imported.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, November 16, 2015 1:43 AM
    Monday, November 2, 2015 3:21 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, the current TPM system is not very accessible, meaning there is no published API or guidance on using it.

While some of the functions are available through WMI and ExplorerOM, it is far from complete.

If you dig further, you will find all the data in the management database but a lot of it's serialized Entities so without the model, it's pretty hard to work with.

So, my advice is don't even try.  Instead, your program can modify binding file templates what are then imported.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, November 16, 2015 1:43 AM
    Monday, November 2, 2015 3:21 PM
  • Hi John,

Can we do that with powershell script ?

If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful or marked as answer.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 6:23 AM
  • Do what?  Import binding files, sure.

You should check out the PS Provider for BizTalk: https://psbiztalk.codeplex.com/

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:38 AM