none
Could not retrieve User ID, Responsibility ID, and Application ID RRS feed

  • Question

  •  

    Hello,

    Sorry in advance for the long post.

    I'm attempting to use the Biztalk Adapter Pack 2.0 and am running into a problem. I believe that I've set everything up correctly, but I get the following error back when trying to use functions.

    Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at line 2
       at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleErrorHelper(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, String procedure)
       at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleCommon.OracleCommonUtils.ExecuteNonQuery(OracleCommand command, OracleCommonExecutionHelper executionHelper)
    Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Could not retrieve User ID, Responsibility ID, and Application ID. These values are required to set the application context. Make sure that you have specified correct values in the binding properties or the message context properties for setting the application context.
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleEBS.OracleEBSConnection.InitializeApps(OracleCommonConnectionWrapper connection, String responsibilityName, String responsibilityKey, String applicationShortName, String organizationId, OracleCommonExecutionHelper executionHelper)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleEBS.OracleEBSConnection.OpenConnection(MessageProperties MessageContextProperties, String ApplicationShortName, OracleCommonExecutionHelper executionHelper)
    Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.ConnectionException: Could not retrieve User ID, Responsibility ID, and Application ID. These values are required to set the application context. Make sure that you have specified correct values in the binding properties or the message context properties for setting the application context.
    Server stack trace: 
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleEBS.OracleEBSConnection.OpenConnection(MessageProperties MessageContextProperties, String ApplicationShortName, OracleCommonExecutionHelper executionHelper)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleEBS.OracleEBSOutboundHandler.Execute(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterRequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)
    
    Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at ConcurrentPrograms_FND.SubmitRequestForConcurrentProgram(SubmitRequestForConcurrentProgramRequest request)

    So obviously, it says that I should check my User ID, Application ID, and Responsibility ID, which I did. I even went to PL/SQL Developer and queried for the IDs using my inputs, and I can easily find them in fnd_application_vl, fnd_responsibility_tl, and fnd_user...

    Here's a screenshot of my binding parameters:

    As you can see, I'm using the SYSADMIN user, which should be User ID 0, the FND application, which should be App. ID 0, and the Workflow Administrator responsibility, which should be Resp. ID 21613. Supposedly, it can't find one or more of these in my DB...

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!



    EDIT: By the way, I know there's that tool to check for a valid app ID, user ID, and resp ID combo... I've tried it and it tells me everything is fine.
    • Edited by bdzevel Thursday, February 2, 2012 4:27 PM
    Thursday, February 2, 2012 4:23 PM

Answers

  • Hi,

    Can you try the following:

    1. Don't provide both Responsibility ID and Key. Provide only 1 at a time

    2. Clear out Organization Id.

    Can you let me know if any of these help?

    Thanks,
    Manas

     


    -- Please mark as answered if this answers your question.
    • Marked as answer by bdzevel Friday, February 3, 2012 3:13 PM
    Friday, February 3, 2012 3:55 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

    Can you try the following:

    1. Don't provide both Responsibility ID and Key. Provide only 1 at a time

    2. Clear out Organization Id.

    Can you let me know if any of these help?

    Thanks,
    Manas

     


    -- Please mark as answered if this answers your question.
    • Marked as answer by bdzevel Friday, February 3, 2012 3:13 PM
    Friday, February 3, 2012 3:55 AM
  • Hello, Manas.

    Thanks for the reply. I realized after reading your response that what I thought was the "Responsibility ID" field was actually the "Responsibility Key" field... Although I swear before I put anything in that field, I was playing around with only the "Responsibility Name" field, to no avail, which is what prompted me to try the other field in the first place. But who knows...

    So yeah that worked, thanks so much. You have no idea how much time I spent trying to get this thing to work... I guess the problem is I'm not an Oracle guy so I have no clue what these fields are supposed to be.

    Thanks again! You're the man, Manas.

    Friday, February 3, 2012 3:13 PM
  • Happy to help! :)
    -- Please mark as answered if this answers your question.
    Monday, February 6, 2012 7:57 AM