none
Ribbon group item idMsos RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to use the "Styles" ribbon group which normally is located on the "HOME" page. I know that the control name (idMso) is "GroupStyles". So this is how I add this ribbon group to my custom ribbon tab "My Tab":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2009/07/customui" onLoad="Ribbon_Load">
      <ribbon>
        <tabs>
          <tab id="TabCustomIns" label="My Tab">
            <group idMso="GroupStyles" />
          </tab>
        </tabs>
      </ribbon>
    </customUI>

"GroupStyles" is a group of items. E.g. "Title", "Subtitle", "Heading 1", etc.

Now I would like to create a custom group which only contains "Heading 1" and "Heading 2".  Is this even possible? I can't find the corresponding idMsos for "Heading 1" and "Heading 2"...

Friday, November 20, 2015 10:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Lugaxx,

>>Now I would like to create a custom group which only contains "Heading 1" and "Heading 2".  Is this even possible? I can't find the corresponding idMsos for "Heading 1" and "Heading 2"...<<
    No, we are not able to achieve the goal since the "GroupStyles" is a whole control. Event we customize it manually, it will change the "GroupStyles" on the "Home" tab.

As a workaround, we can add a combo boxes or other control to apply the format we wanted.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 23, 2015 8:10 AM