SSRS Report After Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created report in SSRS  2008 which has multiple tables in a single line.

When i run it it shows the layout perfectly but when i publish the report on the report manager,following layout appears :

The font size for all the tables are same all are top aligned.

Could you please suggest the best suitable solution to overcome this problem?

Please help me to fix this problem.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

Regards,

Afshaan Shaikh

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 1:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Afshaan Shaikh,

According to your description, you question is mainly two part one about font size another is data alignment, right ?

Have you set different font size in your report design, but you got same font size in report manager? If so, you could try Vishal’s 1 and 2 suggestion above.

Regarding to alignment.  As I see your screenshot, it seems to me, that all the contents are middle aligned. Did I miss something?

Regards,

Lukas  

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:54 AM
  • Hello Afshaan,

Following are the suggestion(s) that may help you to resolve the formatting issue:

1) Use Can Grow/Can shrink property for text boxes. Set Can grow & Can shrink as False for textboxes

2) Give the proper text box size where the value can be display without affecting other cells

3) For Top aligh columns, increasing the height of textbox may resolve the issue.

4) Use upload for deployment in place of deploying report from SSDT

Thanks,

Vishal

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hello Afshaan,

Following are the suggestion(s) that may help you to resolve the formatting issue:

1) Use Can Grow/Can shrink property for text boxes. Set Can grow & Can shrink as False for textboxes

2) Give the proper text box size where the value can be display without affecting other cells

3) For Top aligh columns, increasing the height of textbox may resolve the issue.

4) Use upload for deployment in place of deploying report from SSDT

Thanks,

Vishal

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:36 PM
  • Hi Afshaan Shaikh,

According to your description, you question is mainly two part one about font size another is data alignment, right ?

Have you set different font size in your report design, but you got same font size in report manager? If so, you could try Vishal’s 1 and 2 suggestion above.

Regarding to alignment.  As I see your screenshot, it seems to me, that all the contents are middle aligned. Did I miss something?

Regards,

Lukas  

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:54 AM