none
Azure User Storage Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!
    I have a problem to load data from a blob storage.
    When I use my free account it works, but when I use a workspace created on an Azure subscription it fails.
    The error is Experiment submission failed. Request ID: d59bea9-e42b-46e8-bde7-e2d66e7d2ef6 2016-07-08 15:43:21Z. Azure User Storage Error.
    Could you help me please?
    Friday, July 8, 2016 3:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Sadrina,

Recently, there has been a new feature added to how the Azure Blob that let's you create blobs optimized for hot and cold storage patterns. AML does not support blobs supported through the current path yet and the failure you are seeing could be a result of that.

could you please review below and make sure you are following the guidance?

Important:

Currently, the Import Data and Export Data modules can read and write data only from Azure storage created using the Classic deployment model. In other words, the new Azure Blob Storage account type that offers a hot storage access tier or cool storage access tier is not yet supported.

Generally, any Azure storage accounts that you might have created before this service option became available should not be affected. If you need to create a new account, select Classic for the Deployment model, or use Resource manager and for Account kind, select General purpose rather than Blob storage.

For more information, see Azure Blob Storage: Hot and Cool Storage Tiers.

• Proposed as answer by GokhanUModerator Sunday, July 17, 2016 4:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sandrina83 Monday, July 18, 2016 3:43 PM
    Sunday, July 17, 2016 4:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Sandrina,

we'll look into this - thanks.

jmp

Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:23 PM
  • Can you please publish your experiment to gallery as unlisted and share with us
    Saturday, July 16, 2016 4:47 PM
  • Hi Sadrina,

Recently, there has been a new feature added to how the Azure Blob that let's you create blobs optimized for hot and cold storage patterns. AML does not support blobs supported through the current path yet and the failure you are seeing could be a result of that.

could you please review below and make sure you are following the guidance?

Important:

Currently, the Import Data and Export Data modules can read and write data only from Azure storage created using the Classic deployment model. In other words, the new Azure Blob Storage account type that offers a hot storage access tier or cool storage access tier is not yet supported.

Generally, any Azure storage accounts that you might have created before this service option became available should not be affected. If you need to create a new account, select Classic for the Deployment model, or use Resource manager and for Account kind, select General purpose rather than Blob storage.

For more information, see Azure Blob Storage: Hot and Cool Storage Tiers.

• Proposed as answer by GokhanUModerator Sunday, July 17, 2016 4:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sandrina83 Monday, July 18, 2016 3:43 PM
    Sunday, July 17, 2016 4:15 PM