none
BizTalk 2010 Uncommittable transaction is detected at the end of the batch. The transaction is rolled back. RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to Troubleshoot a Receive Location (BizTalk 2010) that is using SQL WCF which calls a SP with a Typed Polling Interface.  In order for the "Data Available" to work, the UseAmbientTransaction must be True.  I am now getting the above error, but we cannot reproduce it on the DB side.  If we script as Execute (which surrounds the Proc in a BEGIN TRANS, it seems to execute fine.

How can we replicate what BizTalk is seeing (the title error above) while working in SQL Management Studio in order to troubleshoot the problem?

Or, why would this response be coming back in the WCF SQL adapter but we can't trigger it in SQL Management Studio running the same SP?

mp

Friday, March 8, 2013 5:08 PM

Answers

• Thanks, Chen.

After posting, my DBA was able to replicate this issue and eventually found a piece of Dynamic SQL in his SP that was causing the issue.  It was a cast that was missing a column name as in MyData1 as , MyData2 as data2, where you can see the missing label after the first "as".

mp

Monday, March 11, 2013 1:23 PM

All replies