none
Access 2016 Form Printing Error RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on a data system in Access 2016 involving contracts. Here is the workflow:

1. I enter information into a form.

2. My collaborator accesses the form and adds information.

3. My collaborator prints the form, signs it, and sends a scan back.

The form is formatted to be printed, but the form detail is absent from the printed version. The header is there, but the rest is blank. How can I resolve this issue? Is there a setting that is causing this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Thursday, June 28, 2018 4:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Office 365 ProPlus, your issue is related to Access 2016. To better fix the issue, I would move the thread to Access forum for more help.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, June 29, 2018 3:10 AM
  • Hello MHdata213,

How did you design the form? Is the form bound to a table so your collaborator could see the information you enter?

If you print the form directly after you enter information, will it success to print the detail body.

Besides, Access form is not design for printing. For printing, I think a report will be more suitable.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 2, 2018 9:43 AM