none
EOL and EOVS dates for MSBuild 2015, MSTest 2015, and Targeting Packs

Question

• Hello! Does someone know what the EOL and EOVS dates are for MSBuild 2015 and MSTest 2015? Are they the same as the dates for Visual Studio 2015 and, if so, what are the actual dates? Finally, are the EOL and EOVS dates for the Targeting Packs the same as the dates for the version of .NET they target? (i.e. are the EOL and EOVS dates for the ".NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack" the same as the EOL and EOVS dates for .NET 4.5.2?)
    Tuesday, December 08, 2015 10:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Philip Atz,

>>Hello! Does someone know what the EOL and EOVS dates are for MSBuild 2015 and MSTest 2015? Are they the same as the dates for Visual Studio 2015 and, if so, what are the actual dates?

My understanding is that it would be the same data as the VS product, since these tools are included in the VS.

I think you could get the real data for the VS2015 or other VS product here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/search?sort=PN&qid=&alpha=Visual%20Studio%202015&Filter=FilterNO

>>Finally, are the EOL and EOVS dates for the Targeting Packs the same as the dates for the version of .NET they target? (i.e. are the EOL and EOVS dates for the ".NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack" the same as the EOL and EOVS dates for .NET 4.5.2?)

I think you are right:)

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:09 AM