How To Find Query String_ RRS feed

• Question

• SharePoint 2007/SharePoint Designer 2007

Microsoft's KB972225 gives me these instructions to perform in SharePoint Designer (I assume):

"Change the query string parameter from ID to CustomID. Then change the details page from QueryString(ID) to QueryString(CustomID). Once this is done the page will display with no errors."

I am by no means even the slightest expert in SD, but I was able to find the "query string parameter" in the Tag Properties window on the left and changed that from ID to CustomID. I just can't find the QueryString to change that. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, April 8, 2011 6:59 AM Find Query String added to Title
    Thursday, April 7, 2011 7:23 PM

Answers

• Can you provide some background information? I've come across this before, but I'd like to know why going through this. The reason is that, in my case the issue was due to a DVWP created on a list and when I was filtering the list, I had used the word "ID" as the querystring parameter name and SharePoint gets confused.

I'm also not sure what you meant in your last couple of lines. May be you could clarify a little bit more.

Pman
    http://www.pmansLab.com/
    • Marked as answer by Peng Lei Friday, April 15, 2011 3:11 AM
    Saturday, April 9, 2011 1:56 AM