OrdererdTests doesn't pass but TestMethods did RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I have some really strange behaviour at my Test-Explorer.

I'm using Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate Edition and develop test driven a portable lib in .net 4.5

My troubles belongs to the 2 different kind of tests, in simple UnitTests and OrdererdTests.

If I put my UnitTests into an OrderedTest I get the Exception at the first TestMethod that a dll (sqlite3.dll) isn't found so it couldn't be load too but the dll is in the output debug directory. The UnitTests for alone proceed very well.

Do I have to set any properties or permissions to the OrdererdTest?

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:11 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I don’t think that the issue is on the ordered test. Ordered test is just used to wrap some tests to run test in order. Generally if the unit test can run successfully alone, it will run fine when it is in an ordered test. Because the issue is on sqlite3.dll which is a third-party dll, and I did a search and found that ‘sqlite3.dll not found’ error is a very normal error, I suggest consulting your issue on the support provided by the author of ‘sqlite3.dll’ for better solutions.

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:49 AM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:01 AM