Expression to summarise column in RDLC report winform RRS feed

• Question

• n my RDLC report i am trying to create a table where i want summarise the count Containing YES & NO in "Issued_to_Maintanance" column. For this i have created first column by entering YES & NO manually and for the next column i have entered this expression

=Sum(IIf(Fields!Issued_to_Maintanance.value Like "YES",1,0),"DataSet1")

How ever i am not getting the desired out put , below image is what it looks like , kindly help me how to correct this

Monday, August 3, 2020 3:41 AM

Answers

• Hi Ravi Kumar,

Thank you for posting here.

You can add a Row Group in the first column.

Then modify the expression in the second column to

=Count(Fields!Issued_to_Maintanance.Value)

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 3, 2020 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Ravi Kumar,

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 3, 2020 8:34 AM
  • Hi Ravi Kumar,

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support

Sir thank you much ..You really made my day!!
    Tuesday, August 4, 2020 7:16 AM