No option to link pubCenter to Dev Center RRS feed

• Question

• I want to link pubCenter account to Dev Center. It's stated in this article that there is a "Link a pubCenter account" option under "Advertising performance" in the dashboard of Dev Center. But I can't find it.

Is it late to do so or I need to focus better?

Thanks.

• Edited by ArefG Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:19 PM
    Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:39 PM

All replies

• As it appears, frustratingly, there is no way to link old pubCenter accounts with the dev center, nor it's possible to get your unpaid revenue.

So if you have unpaid revenue and old apps which use your pubCenter and will, say goodbye to it!

Monday, August 29, 2016 2:09 PM
  • Hello ArefG,

We have been asking developers to link their pubCenter accounts to Dev Center accounts for over a year now. Since you haven't yet done it, please contact support and provide your details, we will help you do it from the backend.

Thanks,

Shreyas Ganesh N [MSFT]

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 5:53 AM
  • Hi Shreyas,

Thanks. I've already contacted them, but they couldn't be of any help. I'll try once again when they get back to work.

btw, I created a new ad unit in my dashboard in dev center. then changed the Application ID and ad unit ID to the new ones. Apparently my apps are connected to the dev center now rather than pubCneter and some bucks are already generated.

The only problem remained is my stuck revenue in the old PubCenter.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:17 AM
  • Hi ArefG,

Can you please share your support ticket number, so that I can check with the support team?

Also, we will need details of the new bugs you are talking about. Please ensure you provide the details to the support team on the email thread you have with them. Your payout will happen if it is linked with the Dev Center account properly - we will help you through the linking process.

Thanks very much for your patience,

Regards,

Shreyas Ganesh N [MSFT]

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:01 AM
  • Hi Shreyas,

here is the number: SRX1353023980ID

There was another support ticket after this with more details, but I couldn't find its number.

-

anyway as I mentioned, I could make a new ad unit and set it so my apps use it rather than the old pubCenter, all of that in my Dev Center dashboard. ( I guess it's working properly now, because I see some revenue for the last couple of days in my dashboard).

The only problem now is that I can't get my unpaid revenue from the pubCenter. As you said, I need someone link my accounts in the backend.

I didn't talk about any bugs though.

Thank you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:49 AM