none
net framework error RRS feed

All replies

• Hi chomshubhamjain,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

>> error code 0x8007002 net frame work3.5

## I need to confirm the error code (0x8007002) with you. As I know, I suppose the error code should be 0x80070002. Besides, could you tell me the version of your Windows System? If possible, please share me more steps or screenshots so that I can reproduce your issue.

If you are using windows 10, please check the installation of .NET Framework 3.5 with the following steps.

#1. Press the Windows key  on your keyboard, type Windows Features and you could open the Turn Windows features on or off dialog box.

#2. Select .NET Framework 3.5(include .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, press OK and wait for installing, then restart the computer.

If the issue persists, I suggest you could use the System File Checker Tool to repair missing or corrupted system files.

Hope it will help you and any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:16 AM
  • Hi chomshubhamjain,

Sorry to disturb you.

Did you have any update? Please let me know if the issue persists.

If the issue is resolved, please share your solution in here and that will help others.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, January 24, 2020 9:06 AM