none
Importing file from Ms Access file "Database" and displaying the differences between the Access file and Excel file RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there, I would like to know how to create a userform called “Import and Export Order Data” that will allow the user to import client details any time from an external database (in Ms Access format), and export the order data to the same database when closing. Furthermore, I would also like to know how to write a code such that when importing the access file, any differences (between the records in the worksheet and the database) should be recorded and reported in a separated worksheet called “Differences”.

Thank you!

Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:27 AM

All replies

• Hello.

How far you was able to get on your own?

Sincerely, Highly skilled coding monkey.

Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:11 PM
  • Hi TheaJX,

What have you tried? Can you describe your problem in detail?

The following links is about populating the userform from the access database:

Populate userform from access database

Userform Listbox Populating From Access Database

Hopefully it helps you.

Best Regards,

Lina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, October 15, 2018 7:10 AM
  • Hi TheaJX,

Thanks for your asking. Please remember to mark the replies(Include your solution) as answers if they helped and please help us close the thread.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know.

I wish you a happy life!

Best Regards,

Lina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 6:08 AM