none
Integrating with Barcode Scanner MC9190-G using C# .NET RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using Barcode Scanner MC9190-G Windows CE 6.5

I have windows 7 Ultimate and Installed the supporting tools in Visual Studio 2008 (EMDK for .NET v2.4+Update1, Datawedge and Windows Mobile Device).

Then I Downloaded EMDK Sample Project from EMDK for .NET v2.4 which contains C# Sample Application. I deployed this C# sample Application in my MC9190-G device.

By Scanning the Barcode I got the data in the C# Sample Application which is deployed in the Barcode Scanner MC9190-G in the same time the device connected to the windows 7 Ultimate system which have the same application running in VS 2008 is not getting the data.

The following error is occured.

'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\SDK\CompactFramework\v2.0\WindowsCE\mscorlib.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'c:\program files\motorola emdk for .net\v2.4\windows ce\samples vs2008\c#\cs_barcodesample1\bin\debug\CS_BarcodeSample1.exe', Symbols loaded.
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'System.Windows.Forms.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'System.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'System.Drawing.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'c:\program files\motorola emdk for .net\v2.4\sdk\smart devices\Symbol.Barcode.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'c:\program files\motorola emdk for .net\v2.4\sdk\smart devices\Symbol.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.dll'
    'CS_BarcodeSample1.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'c:\program files\motorola emdk for .net\v2.4\sdk\smart devices\Symbol.StandardForms.dll'
    The thread 0x6f19604a has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    A first chance exception of type 'Symbol.Exceptions.OperationFailureException' occurred in Symbol.Barcode.dll
    The thread 0xaca3ee82 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The thread 0xaca3ee82 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The thread 0xacba667a has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The thread 0xcccc6dda has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The thread 0x6f19604a has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The program '[0xCCAAF422] CS_BarcodeSample1.exe: Managed' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Please help me out of this issue....

Thaks in advance.

Gaajii.

• Moved by Sean LimingMVP Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:23 AM Windows CE Question
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:36 PM

All replies