none
Tips on the JD Edwards Adapter RRS feed

• Question

•  

We have a new project that will involve integration with JD Edwards. The client have JD Edwards version 8.9 at the moment and integration between BizTalk and it is being done using “XML Call Objects”. They are now upgrading to JD Edwards version 8.12 which is supported by the BizTalk adapter for JD Edwards.

Has anybody had experience with the BizTalk JDE adapter? I would love an overview or any tips to prepare me to what’s coming.

Cheers,

Thiago

Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:10 PM

Answers

• Thanks, I've been through the documentation on MSDN and the installation guides. I was looking more for some of those things you only get from real life experience and that are not found on the normal Microsoft documentation.

I'll see how I go and will ask specific questions here when they arise.

Thiago

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:46 AM

All replies

• Please go through below link, you will get detailed information about JDE Adapter for BizTalk Server.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa577469.aspx

-Sanjay

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:44 AM
  • Thanks, I've been through the documentation on MSDN and the installation guides. I was looking more for some of those things you only get from real life experience and that are not found on the normal Microsoft documentation.

I'll see how I go and will ask specific questions here when they arise.

Thiago

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:46 AM