none
[SOLVED] Ethernet connection is not establishing for download nk.bin via Ethernet RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friends,

I am using VS 2008 and WINCE7 for our BSP.... Last Sunday I format my system and reinstall OS and VS and WINCE7. before doing this I have taken the backup of every file like my OSDesign and my BSP folder. Today, when I open the VS platform builder and save the OSDesign and BSP in proper location  and build the OSDesign under KITL enable and Image Profiling enable. It build properly. It was booting properly as well as display is also coming on LCD. but when i download boot loader images in NAND and try to download the nk.bin from Ethernet, after clicking on Attach Device option; it open Ethernet Download Settings Dialog box where the device name should appear. but there is nothing and strange thing is that Apply button was enable and on the other hand my console is properly create the connection and trying for platform builder to select the device name. The same images are working on other system

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:49 AM

Answers

All replies