none
Combining Fragmented Apps to Universal App

Question

• I'm interested in changing one of my Windows applications to the Universal Windows standard and I'd like to know what people recommend as the best course of action.

Since my app has been on the store for years there is a free Windows Phone version, a separate paid Windows Phone version, and then a third application only for Windows 10 desktop/tablets. I've already developed the new unpublished scalable universal app with in-app purchases, but I'm having difficulty figuring out the best way to release it. Should I publish it under one of the existing applications and then remove the other two from the Store?

Another issue is that the free Windows Phone application is available in multiple languages but I would like to reduce support to only English (to increase the quality of the app). The other two applications are already only available in one language. 

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Coconut Storm,

Move to "Publishing Windows Store apps" forum for a better support, thanks for your understanding :)

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:59 AM