none
Window 2008 Weblogic 10.3 Service Changes File Permission, which prevents from running it from CMD. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using 64bit (x86_64) windows 2008 to run oracle/bea weblogic 10.3. Weblogic server can run in either service mode or command-line mode. However, after I run weblogic server in service mode (anonymous -- SYSTEM) and stop service, a few file permission will be changed such that when I start weblogic with command-line mode, I am prompt that I don't have permission on those file. Can play tricks to make command-line mode run OK. The things I have to do is rename the file and copy it back to original name. I don't see this problem with windows 2003 (32bit). Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
    Thanks,
    ~Charlie

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Charlie,

The Java Component Object (jCom) feature, available with WebLogic Server, is not supported on Windows 2008 on AMD64 or 64-bit Xeon.

Please refer the following link http://edocs.bea.com/platform/suppconfigs/configs/windows2008/win2008_103.html#105062 which might be helpful for you.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Leena

NOTE - Disclaimer

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

Monday, May 18, 2009 6:04 PM