none
The query cannot be run for the following DataObject: GetCommonManager RRS feed

• Question

•  dear All,
    If i looging to other computer using my user name, I am getting same error. But i am admin user in AD & Sharepoint too. if others (who doesnt get this error) loging to their user using my PC, They wont get this problem. 100% SURE that has to do something about User rights.

Form template: http://intranet/sites/OTR.CASD.ICTS.Objectives/ICTS%20Objectives/Forms/template.xsn
    The following DataObject either cannot be created or cannot be initialized: GetCommonManager
    The query cannot be run for the following DataObject: GetCommonManager
    InfoPath cannot run the specified query.
    The SOAP response indicates that an error occurred on the server:

Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Thanks
    Lasantha

Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:19 AM

All replies

•  Hi

I replied to this query in another thread. If you havent seen that thread, then here is the solution. The error clearly says that network service does not have permission on the temp directory so go ahead and give read/write permissions to network service on %windir%\temp folder and see if it solves your problem.
    SSA - http://sharepointblogs.com/ssa
    Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:42 PM
  • I don't quite follow "The error clearly says that network service does not have permission on the temp directory" - where exactly in Lasanthajn 's error message does it say this?

If you were speaking about another thread - a link would be nice!

My error says:

Exception Message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.  Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.)    db32886c-c74a-424f-9fae-3676df61faf0

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:22 PM