WPF/E right click RRS feed

• Question

• I cant find MouseRightClick  is there any work around to handle that event?
    Friday, April 27, 2007 2:57 AM

Answers

• If we add "right mouse events" in some future version it would probably be in the form of a "Context Menu" event only. Something that would fire however a context menu is opened. On Windows that is right mouse click, the special "context menu" keyboard key and Shift+F10. On the Mac it is Control+Click (not sure if the Mac has a keyboard only key for this.)

-mark
    Program Manager
    Microsoft
    This post is provided "as-is"
    Friday, April 27, 2007 7:21 PM

All replies

• hello.

that's a nice question...now that you've mentioned it, i can't see it anywhere too....

Friday, April 27, 2007 8:24 AM
  • or maybe that's because it runs on mac (the last time i looked, the mouse had only 1 button there Smile ) (sorry, couldn't resist to make a mac joke Smile )
    Friday, April 27, 2007 8:26 AM
  • Nice one.

And thats really frustrating I was looking for that event may be they will put in the release. Sad

Friday, April 27, 2007 12:35 PM
  • This has come up a lot, particularly in conjunction with right-mouse menus.

In this thread: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1096108&SiteID=1  

Mark Rideout states "Right now we do not have plans to expose right mouse button events."

So.. we don't have them now, and chances are unless something changes, we won't in the future.

-Dave

Friday, April 27, 2007 3:56 PM
  • hello guys.

oh, and did they gave a better explanation that my mac's version of it?

Friday, April 27, 2007 7:11 PM
  • If we add "right mouse events" in some future version it would probably be in the form of a "Context Menu" event only. Something that would fire however a context menu is opened. On Windows that is right mouse click, the special "context menu" keyboard key and Shift+F10. On the Mac it is Control+Click (not sure if the Mac has a keyboard only key for this.)

-mark
    Program Manager
    Microsoft
    This post is provided "as-is"
    Friday, April 27, 2007 7:21 PM