none
LAMP Programming language (made with small basic) RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi, you may remember my other programming language, D BASIC. I really did not like how I used stacked commands (ex)

Output.Text()

Hello, World!

so, I made another simple programming language (with compact commands: sout>>%Hello, World!), called "LAMP", and here is the import ID... You can look at some example programs attached.

STEPS:::
    drag ANY type of file onto the LAMP.exe as long as you have the correct opening syntax: "mainl[subject::lamp]%%", your program will run fine.

import::

BVN078

Sample Programs (copy and paste into text document, then drag onto LAMP.exe)

GEUSSING GAME::

mainl[subject::lamp]%%guessing game
    $set_in|in
    $set_final|0
    $set_now| guesses!
    nran>>%50
    &ran
    $cls
    sout>>%Please guess a number 1-50
    uin<<input
    $cmp(=)_input|ran
    $src_4
    sout>>%Wrong Number!
    $edv_%final|+1
    $dly_%1000
    $src_-10
    $cls
    sout>>%You Win!
    $edv_#in|final
    $edv_#in|now
    sout>>#in
    $fin

HELLO WORLD::

mainl[subject::lamp]%%helloworld
    sout>>%Hello, World!
    $fin

HELP HERE:::

any type of text, editing variables with text, displaying text, requires the "%" (ex)   

sout>>%hello im daniel

any type of variable, editing variables with other variables, displaying variable, requires the "#" (ex)  

//this is a comment... the set command is just setting up a new variable. (variable ID first, then value(variable IDs can be up to 9 characters long))

$set_myvar1|hello im daniel

sout>>#myvar1

WILL DISPLAY:::(for both)

hello im daniel

your all smart, you can figure out the rest of the commands (and you have my source code)

DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MY CODE!!! UNLESS YOU EDIT MY CODE, ASK, AND I APPROVE  :))))

I wish to move the world forward in ways unimaginable.

• Edited by Daniel Mask Saturday, September 7, 2013 3:03 AM
    Saturday, September 7, 2013 3:00 AM