none
Short cut for MS 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Forum,

How do I create a short cut menu for a text box? I want to use Alt + B for a menu short cut in MS Access using the property sheet?

Thanks,

Diana Tulchinsky

Friday, August 3, 2018 9:45 PM

All replies

• Check this out: http://dev-soln.com/index.php/shortcuttool/

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

Saturday, August 4, 2018 3:02 AM
  • Hello Diana Tulechinsky,

What do you mean using the property sheet? Do you want to change the form view to layout view/design view and then show the Property Sheet pane?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 6:00 AM
  • Hi Diana,

For me, your question is also unclear. If I analyze your question: You want to create a shortcut menu. But then for a text box... That is strange for us, because a shortcut menu consists of assignments. You also want to assign a quick key (Alt + B) to the text box, but you want to use the properties sheet...

Dear Diana, we do not understand you but will be happy to help you. If you clearly indicate what you want.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 7:22 PM
  • How do I create a short cut menu for a text box? I want to use Alt + B for a menu short cut in MS Access using the property sheet?

Hi Diana,

You could use the MouseDown (right click) event of a tekst box to open a menu-form.

Imb.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 7:35 PM