Cant See the Custom Branding Button on The Managment Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys,

One I'm going to my directory->configure I was supposed to see a button called Custom Branding but from some reason I cannot see it. 

Those are the facts:

• I got a custom domain name verified which called pimalink.com and I changed him to be the primary domain.

• When I'm going to the Pimalink.com directory -> configure tab, I can't see the customize branding button.

Can you advise?

Thanks,

Ido

Thursday, September 3, 2015 9:53 AM

Answers

• Hi,

In order to use branding as the guys said above you need to purchase AAD Basic or AAD Premium Subscription. This is the only way that you are going to be entitled to it, as your not a customer of a Microsoft Online Service such as Office 365 whom get this feature included in that Subscription.

You are not able to purchase AAD Basic via Direct Purchase and so the only option you have is to purchase AAD Premium via 'Purchase Services' which can be located on the left hand side of the Office 365 Admin Portal if you login with your admin account mentioned above.

Azure Active Directory Premium

£3.70 user/month

I am not sure what your future plans are, but if you are looking to possibly move over e-mail services for that domain namespace you will be better off purchasing a Office 365 Subscription which will then include branding if that is the only feature your looking to enable at this moment in time.

furthermore, If you have a preferred Microsoft Licensing Partner and are looking to purchase a qualifying amount of AAD Basic Licenses they will be able to do that with you also.

I hope that helps,

Kindest Regards,

James.

Senior Escalation Engineer | Azure AD Identity & Access Management

Monday, September 7, 2015 7:33 PM
  • Hello Ido,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query. With regards to your query, are you using Azure AD premium or Basic. Company branding is a feature that is available only if you upgraded to the Premium or Basic edition of Azure Active Directory. For more information, see Azure Active Directory editions.

Hope this helps!
    Best Regards
    Kamalakar
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:31 PM

All replies

• Hello Ido,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query. With regards to your query, are you using Azure AD premium or Basic. Company branding is a feature that is available only if you upgraded to the Premium or Basic edition of Azure Active Directory. For more information, see Azure Active Directory editions.

Hope this helps!
    Best Regards
    Kamalakar
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:31 PM
  • How exactly can I upgrade to basic?

Thanks,

Ido

Sunday, September 6, 2015 10:56 AM
  • You don't see "Custom Branding " option if you don't have Premium license. Add/buy license from the License tab or O365 or EA etc.

Santhosh Sivarajan | Houston, TX | www.sivarajan.com
    ITIL,MCITP,MCTS,MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4),MCSA(W2K3/W2K/MSG),Network+,CCNA

Windows Server 2012 Book - Migrating from 2008 to Windows Server 2012

Blogs: Blogs
    Twitter: Twitter
    LinkedIn: LinkedIn
    Facebook: Facebook

Microsoft Virtual Academy: Microsoft Virtual Academy

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 6, 2015 1:12 PM
  • Hi,

In order to use branding as the guys said above you need to purchase AAD Basic or AAD Premium Subscription. This is the only way that you are going to be entitled to it, as your not a customer of a Microsoft Online Service such as Office 365 whom get this feature included in that Subscription.

You are not able to purchase AAD Basic via Direct Purchase and so the only option you have is to purchase AAD Premium via 'Purchase Services' which can be located on the left hand side of the Office 365 Admin Portal if you login with your admin account mentioned above.

Azure Active Directory Premium

£3.70 user/month

I am not sure what your future plans are, but if you are looking to possibly move over e-mail services for that domain namespace you will be better off purchasing a Office 365 Subscription which will then include branding if that is the only feature your looking to enable at this moment in time.

furthermore, If you have a preferred Microsoft Licensing Partner and are looking to purchase a qualifying amount of AAD Basic Licenses they will be able to do that with you also.

I hope that helps,

Kindest Regards,

James.

Senior Escalation Engineer | Azure AD Identity & Access Management

Monday, September 7, 2015 7:33 PM