none
change the pin image inside the map image that was made using soap service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi -

I have a bing maps image that I created using the Bing Maps imagery service.  I got the pushpins on it using the "ProdImageryService.Pushpin" class.  The issue that I have is that on the map that I have on the webpage, uses my custom created pushpins, where the image contains the built in pushpin icons that are assigned inside "ProdImagery.Pushpin" class under the "IconStyle" function (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc980903.aspx).  Is there a way for me to get the same custom image for the pushpin inside the maps image?

ProdImageryService.Pushpin[] myPins = new ProdImageryService.Pushpin[pinCount];
    for (int i = 1; i <= pinCount - 1; i++)
    {
      myPins[i] = new Pushpin();
      myPins[i].IconStyle = "13";
      myPins[i].Label = dtPropertyList.Rows[i]["NumberedProperties"].ToString();
      myPins[i].Location = new Location();
      myPins[i].Location.Latitude = Convert.ToDouble(dtPropertyList.Rows[i]["Latitude"]);
      myPins[i].Location.Longitude = Convert.ToDouble(dtPropertyList.Rows[i]["Longitude"]);
    }
    myPins[0] = new Pushpin();
    myPins[0].IconStyle = "13";
    myPins[0].Label = dtPropertyList.Rows[0]["NumberedProperties"].ToString();
    myPins[0].Location = new Location();
    myPins[0].Location.Latitude = Convert.ToDouble(dtPropertyList.Rows[0]["Latitude"].ToString());
    myPins[0].Location.Longitude = Convert.ToDouble(dtPropertyList.Rows[0]["Longitude"].ToString());
    mapUriRequest.Pushpins = myPins;

Thanks in advance!

• Moved by Ricky_Brundritt Friday, March 16, 2012 6:50 PM (From:Bing Maps: Map Control and Web services Development)
    Friday, March 9, 2012 2:02 PM

Answers