Azure File Share Used Space via PowerShell RRS feed

• Question

• Hello:

I wonder if there is a way to get Azure File Share Used Space via PowerShell. 

Can someone help, please?

Looks like I can use Get-AzRmStorageShare and QuotaGiB (do not see this option with AzStorageShare module), but struggle to get Used space...

Thank you!

Sunday, May 10, 2020 2:35 AM

Answers

•  olegarr Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

I see you have posted similar query in Azure Scripting and Command Line Tools. Please refer to the suggestion and let me know if  you still find any issue.

Also you can check the usage in Storage Explorer.

Additional information: There is similar query discussion please refer to the suggestion mentioned in this SO thread 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.   
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, May 11, 2020 11:13 AM

All replies

•  olegarr Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

I see you have posted similar query in Azure Scripting and Command Line Tools. Please refer to the suggestion and let me know if  you still find any issue.

Also you can check the usage in Storage Explorer.

Additional information: There is similar query discussion please refer to the suggestion mentioned in this SO thread 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.   
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, May 11, 2020 11:13 AM
  • @ SumanthMarigowda-MSFT

Thanks a lot for your help!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:26 PM