RTMP ( Youtube /Facebook ) live streaming from WPF RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am working on broadcasting application using WPF. In my live module I have to stream my player window to any RTMP live streaming URL just like facebook live or youtube live. I can use "Adobe flash media live encoder" to connect RTMP live URL. But in this adobe tool I just wanted to add my player window as base source for live streaming instead of "webcam", please check screenshot for more details.

Please let me know reference or suggestions on priority.

Friday, December 7, 2018 5:05 AM

All replies

• Hi  Inthiyaz Pathan,

From your description, I suggest you can include all necessary code snippets for anyone else to be able to reproduce your issue from scratch along with a detailed description about the results including any exception messages or you can upload your a runnable demo to OneDrive(Including your test material). We can download it and debugging. This will help us quickly analyze your problem.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 10, 2018 7:47 AM