none
Empty Lists in new Azure Management Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I have an issue with the new Azure Management Portal. After successfully logging in I can see all my subscriptions and directories, but I cannot browse any of the existing resources.

When I click on "Websites" for example all I get is a "We couldn't find any items :-(". I already tried to switch directories (because the websites have been moved between subscriptions in the past) but that does not help in any way. The same is true for "Virtual Machines" and so on...

In the old management tool I can see all the instances just fine. I need to access them in the new portal however because I want to switch the plan for one of our websites, and I was told that can only be done in the new portal.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
    Christian

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:49 AM

Answers

• Hi Christian,

You need contact with the azure support team to resolve this issue. I suggest you could click your account name and select "Contact azure support". And then select the "Billing support". It is free.

Please try it.

Any question or issue, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Christian,

I have tried accessing the New Azure Management portal https://portal.azure.com/ and tried accessing the services (websites ) and they react just fine.

I recommend you to use the latest version of the browser ( Eg :- IE 11 ) , reset the  browser , clear cookies and cache and retry.

If you still get the same error, kindly reply back with the screen shot of the error ( please hide the personal information from the screen shot)

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:27 PM
  • Hi Shirisha,

Thanks for your response. I already tried it with different browsers (IE10, IE11, Chrome, Firefox) and with different users (Service Admin, Co-Admins), always with the same effect.

Below I attached the requested screenshots. Maybe one more detail about our situation: The websites have been migrated by Microsoft from one subscription to another in the past (formerly MSDN subscription, now BizSpark) and we have two directories active in the BizSpark subscription: A "default directory" that was created when activating the Azure account and the directory from O365, the latter one is the default.

And to make things even more complicated: The subscription is running on a Microsoft Account with my e-mail address, but the O365 directory is running with my organizational account (has it's own Azure subscription, but is not actively used (only to make the directory appear, my Microsoft Account is Co-Administrator for that subscription).

So to sum up our constellation, it looks something like this:

christian.wienholz@cure-it.ch (Microsoft Account)

[ ] Migrated Subscription from former MSDN account
        -> Basically empty

[ ] BizSpark Subscription
        -> "Default Directory"
        -> O365 Directory (default for this subscription, Co-Admin)
        -> "Websites"

christian.wienholz@cure-it.ch (Organizational Account)

[ ] Pay-As-You-Go Subscription
         -> O365 Directory
         (otherwise empty)

We had to set it up this way because we activated login with organizational accounts to Visual Studio online a few weeks back, that was the way we where told that it works (and it does).

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
    Christian

New Portal

Old Portal

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:15 AM
  • Hi,

I'm trying to involve some senior engineers into this and it might take some time.
    Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 1:14 PM
  • Hi Christian,

You need contact with the azure support team to resolve this issue. I suggest you could click your account name and select "Contact azure support". And then select the "Billing support". It is free.

Please try it.

Any question or issue, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:04 PM
  • Hi Will,

Ok, thank you for your feedback. I will contact support directly and see if they can figure out a solution.

Thanks so far!

Best regards,
    Christian

Thursday, September 4, 2014 7:08 AM
  • hi Christian,

Did you resolve this issue by contact with azure support? I will mark this thread as answer,if you find it no help,please fell free to unmark.
    Thanks!
    Will

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:01 AM