Reaching storage account from webrole problems - North europe RRS feed

• Question

• I can see that:

https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/service-dashboard/

is now showing that there are "Intermittent storage availability issues in North Europe". 

Could anyone in the know post some information about this? 

Two of my webroles can no longer access it's storage account (not even via a browser) and this started happening about 10 hours ago (has been ok for months). 

The strange thing is that from my local machine and from other web and worker roles I can access the same storage account just fine.

It's almost like it's a network issue, only those two webroles can't reach that (and a couple of others) storage accounts though a nslookup shows it finds the correct IP (also tried disabling firewall "just in case") but all my other boxes can reach all storage accounts just fine. 

Basically I wondering if this "intermittent" problem is the source of our problem or if something else is going on. 

Any information appreciated. 

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:56 PM

Answers

• Ok. The other information on service-dashboard page now confirms what I thought - that it was an internal networking issue and all works again now.

Only slightly annoying that I spent a whole day trying to figure out what was wrong. 

• Edited by bratta Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by bratta Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:47 PM
    Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:40 PM