none
POP3 Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have changed the password of BizTalk user which being used for POP3 configuration for recieving mails.but following is the error while POP3 receive location is executed.

The adapter "POP3" raised an error message. Details "The POP3 adapter could not authenticate on the server using supplied credentials.
     Error: -ERR Command is not valid in this state. ".

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks
    Murari

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 12:41 PM

Answers

• Hi Murari,

I suggest review this post as I assume you are experiencing an error on exchange side.

HTH

Regards,

Steef-Jan Wiggers
    MCTS BizTalk Server
    http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/
    If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk
    Wednesday, April 7, 2010 1:47 PM
  • You have to update the password in the port properties or in the SSO configuration if you are using SSO for the port. Also be aware that importing a binding file will not have the password in it so you must enter this manually after importing a binding file.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Murari,

I suggest review this post as I assume you are experiencing an error on exchange side.

HTH

Regards,

Steef-Jan Wiggers
    MCTS BizTalk Server
    http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/
    If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk
    Wednesday, April 7, 2010 1:47 PM
  • You have to update the password in the port properties or in the SSO configuration if you are using SSO for the port. Also be aware that importing a binding file will not have the password in it so you must enter this manually after importing a binding file.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:06 PM