Biztalk Send Shape inside atomic scope RRS feed

• Question

• My orchestration has a loop. Within that loop I am sending files .The loop also enclose within atomic scope. As I observe till end up loop and exist from atomic scope messages were not send to destination locations. Once exist from the scope message come to destination even if message sends within the loop. So if some reason orchestration suspended before come to end of Scope (while processing in the loop). How do I get message that has processed by loop up to that movement?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 1:20 PM

Answers

• I am not sure I understand the situation 100%, but an at atomic scope wont send a single message until it completes, then it will send them all at once.  If there is a failure or exception it wont send any.

-Dan

If this answers your question, please Mark as Answer
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 4:04 PM

All replies

• I am not sure I understand the situation 100%, but an at atomic scope wont send a single message until it completes, then it will send them all at once.  If there is a failure or exception it wont send any.

-Dan

If this answers your question, please Mark as Answer
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 4:04 PM
  • I am with Dan's point. Atomic means either all operation would be succeed or non of them. Basically if you wish to send those intermediate messages as well, you can minimize the scope inside loop. I guess, if you are trying to catch possible exception while sending, you don't need to have loop shape inside that atomic scope. What you are doing inside scope?
    Please mark it as Answer if this answers your question
    Thanks.
    Mo
    The contents I write here is my personal views, not the view of my employer and anyone else.
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 4:22 PM