Application giving error after deploying on IIS 8 RRS feed

• Question

• User-2082790129 posted

I have created an application on Visual Studio 2012. I created a deploy package and imported that file onto the IIS 8 server. But when I run the application from there it is giving error. I searched a lot on internet & tried a lot of solutions but still it hadn't worked for me.

Server Error in '/OperatorSlip_deploy' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       OperatorSlip.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +84
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18449

Saturday, March 29, 2014 12:59 AM

All replies

• User-1454326058 posted

Hi Richard,

Could you reproduce that issue in the new single project?

If so, please try to use other deploy method to deploy that project and check the result. (E.g. Web Deploy, FTP, File System and so on)

If not, please share your project to me.

About share the files in the OneDrive, please refer to:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/share-file-folder

Thanks

Best Regards

Monday, March 31, 2014 1:50 AM