Need help with List array updating c# RRS feed

• Question

• User1467653154 posted
    Hi, so I’m a first year student in college and I have to do an app dealing with different transactions. I’m trying to add elements to a list when I click an “Accept” button. However the elements in the list are not added on to each other, the list is replaced every time I click the button. I don’t have the code when me right now but I basically declare a list, and then within the Accept button handler I add items to the list, then I use a for loop to display that information.

I want to the elements in the list to update on to each other as I click the button for the duration of the app running. How would I go about doing this ?
    Thursday, April 9, 2020 11:46 AM

All replies

• User-1330468790 posted

Hi MartyWhoop,

Before I could help you to solve the problem, could you please let me know few information?

• If your project is a Winforms or Webform project?
    • What are the elements that you want to add to a list? 

Since you don't have the code currently, it would be even more important to have a clearer illustration.

Otherwise, I suggest you write a very simple demo which we could read and understand the target you want to achieve. It does not matter if the demo cannot run but just show us your purposes/problems.

Best regards,

Sean  

Friday, April 10, 2020 5:31 AM