Show PowerBI dashboard/report/diagram in Azure Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Is it possible somehow to show PowerBI dashboards in Azure Portal?

My first thought was adding a markdown tile and the refrence a published embedded diagram from an iframe. BUT embedding iframe in Azure Portal markdown doesnt seem possible?

Any other ideas?

Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:57 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Greetings from Microsoft Azure!

With Azure services and Power BI, you can turn your data processing efforts into analytics and reports that provide real-time insights into your business. Whether your data processing is cloud-based or on-premises, straightforward or complex, single-sourced or massively scaled, warehoused or real-time, Azure and Power BI have the built-in connectivity and integration to bring your business intelligence efforts to life.

Power BI has a multitude of Azure connections available, and the business intelligence solutions you can create with those services are as unique as your business. You can connect as few as one Azure data source, or a handful, then shape and refine your data to build customized reports.

For more details, see “Azure and Power BI”.

Regards,

Pradeep

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread and also “Vote as Helpful”.

Sunday, September 25, 2016 5:37 AM
  • That was not an answer to my question. You describe how to integrate PowerBI with Azure.

My question is about how to show PowerBI dashboards/reports as a tile in Azure Portal Dashboard.

Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:54 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

May I please know if you have checked the below link:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/documentation/articles/power-bi-embedded-iframe/

Regards,

Sapna Girish

Sapna G

• Proposed as answer by Sapna Girish Saturday, October 1, 2016 1:59 PM
    Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:33 PM
  • Due to a PowerBI limitations, the data sent via the push apis will not land in embedded. PowerBI Embedded does not support the PowerBI REST APIs currently.

Azure Portal is designed to manage Azure resources. Your usage scenario seems to be about some custom process that may not run in Azure.

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

If this post was helpful to you, please up vote it and/or mark it as an answer so others can more easily find it in the future

Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:16 PM