none
On-premises to Azure replication issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All 

Please help me  to resolved this issue. while replication enabling it failed on Installing Mobility Service and preparing target: 

Here is error message :

Provider error code: 95525 Provider error message: Mobility agent installation failed on the source machine (10.X.X.X) Provider error possible causes: Root account was not provided for enabling protection on the source machine (10.X.X.X)

• Edited by bkapar Saturday, June 15, 2019 1:20 AM
    Saturday, June 15, 2019 1:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi All 

Please help me  to resolved this issue. while replication enabling it failed on Installing Mobility Service and preparing target: 

Here is error message :

Provider error code: 95525 Provider error message: Mobility agent installation failed on the source machine (10.X.X.X) Provider error possible causes: Root account was not provided for enabling protection on the source machine (10.X.X.X)

have you set an account for target vm with required permission ? 

try to install mobility agent manually on that VM.

you can find the setup file on Proccess Server (Drive):\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Azure Site Recovery\home\svsystems\pushinstallsvc\repository 

• Proposed as answer by Cemal J Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:57 PM
    Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:26 PM
  • While you enable protection it will prompt you to enter credentials and that user account should have administrative privilages on the machine which you are enabling protecting. Please check the user account permission and add it to the administrator group if not already exists and try again.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:55 AM
  • Thank you for response.. 

Now, while doing manual installation when I run ./UnifiedAgentConfigurator.sh -i  <ip> <passwd>

Its keep asking password as .. 

Provide Configuration Server IP address ? : 10.x.x.x

Provide Configuration Server passphrase ? :
    Platform value in drscout.conf: VmWare
    Stopping Vx agent service...
    Wrong Passphrase has been entered.

Provide Configuration Server passphrase ? :

Monday, June 17, 2019 7:05 PM
  • Hi All,
    Issue resolved, after open the ports to listen config servers. 
    Monday, June 17, 2019 11:15 PM
  • Can you tell me what ports need to be opened?
    Monday, June 24, 2019 9:07 PM
  • Ports should be open 443 and 9443
    • Marked as answer by bkapar Monday, July 1, 2019 9:11 PM
    Monday, July 1, 2019 9:08 PM