Can't connect to event hub client and send data RRS feed

• Question

• I'm getting an exception when calling the method: _eventHubClient.Send(data) in this tutorial for social media analysis

According to a post, this error is because the Service Bus Messaging only works with HTTP 1.1 proxies that support POST chunking. I believe is <g class="gr_ gr_90 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="90" id="90">true,</g> because I try the same code at home and perfectly worked.

This is the message and exception that <g class="gr_ gr_87 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="87" id="87"><g class="gr_ gr_89 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="89" id="89">i</g>'m</g> getting.

<message>A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond</message>

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.ExceptionDispatcher.Throw(Exception exception)
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.AsyncResult`1.End(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Amqp.AmqpMessagingFactory.EndOpenEntity(IAsyncResult result)
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Amqp.AmqpMessageSender.EndCreateLink(IAsyncResult result)
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Amqp.FaultTolerantObject`1.CreateAsyncResult.&lt;GetAsyncSteps&gt;b__4(CreateAsyncResult thisPtr, IAsyncResult r)
    at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.IteratorAsyncResult`1.StepCallback(IAsyncResult result)

According to some post (2012), this error is because Service Bus Messaging only works with HTTP 1.1 proxies that support POST chunking.

I appreciate your help.

Luis.

Luis Carlos

• Edited by Luiskha Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:43 AM
    Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:40 AM

Answers

• Have you contacted Event Hub (Service Bus) forum and/or support?
    • Marked as answer by Zafar Abbas Monday, June 22, 2015 12:22 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2015 6:59 PM

All replies

• Have you contacted Event Hub (Service Bus) forum and/or support?
    • Marked as answer by Zafar Abbas Monday, June 22, 2015 12:22 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2015 6:59 PM
  • Yes, please post this question to the Service Bus forum.

Thanks

Zafar Abbas

Monday, June 22, 2015 12:22 AM