none
New MSDN Portal RRS feed

• Question

• I'm usually very, very receptive to the new sites that Microsoft puts together. I know everyone would admit that the old MSDN site was very clunky and slow. However, this new site needs a lot more polishing before it's released. Only a few people on my team have been migrated. I'd highly recommend doing a focus group before releasing to the masses.

Microsoft MVP, ASPInsider

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:29 PM

Answers

• Hi Jason,

If you have a MVP, then your subscription has been migrated and you should be able to access your subscription from the new portal. 

If you are having issues signing in, please contact Customer Service and they should be able to assist you with the login.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Friday, November 4, 2016 12:06 AM

All replies

• I'm usually very, very receptive to the new sites that Microsoft puts together. I know everyone would admit that the old MSDN site was very clunky and slow. However, this new site needs a lot more polishing before it's released. Only a few people on my team have been migrated. I'd highly recommend doing a focus group before releasing to the masses.

Microsoft MVP, ASPInsider

Dear Jason,

I have spoke to MSDN Chat Support, they have confirmed that the Migration to new MSDN Portal is not completed yet. It will take about a month or so. Please do wait for the updates and changes to the new MSDN portal.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

Don't Say Can't Say Can to Not

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:43 PM
  • Count yourself lucky...I've been "Migrated" but my subscription is gone! As such I can't access any benefits whatsoever under the new portal.

And I agree, this new site is pretty annoying.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:58 PM
  • Count yourself lucky...I've been "Migrated" but my subscription is gone! As such I can't access any benefits whatsoever under the new portal.

And I agree, this new site is pretty annoying.

Yes of course, I have been told that the Migration is not completely finished, hopefully MSDN team will come up with a better solution to this situation.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

Microsoft Partner, Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Microsoft Community Contributor (MCC)

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:28 AM
  • Hi Jason,

If you have a MVP, then your subscription has been migrated and you should be able to access your subscription from the new portal. 

If you are having issues signing in, please contact Customer Service and they should be able to assist you with the login.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Friday, November 4, 2016 12:06 AM