Maintain Scroll Position And Focus On Postback for Grids and Child Grids RRS feed

• Question

• I want to implement something like the asp MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback=True but for refreshing screens to the same position after refresh and maintain the focus on the grids/list and child grids/lists selected entries. Is there a way to do this?

also I am forwarding from the order screen to the review orders screen using "Below Code" and would like to be able to focus on the person the order is for as the selection in the gid/list of the review screen shown

partial void MedicationOrder_Saved()
            {
                // Write your code here.
                this.Close(false);
                Application.ShowTimesAndMARs();
                //original code 
                //Application.Current.ShowDefaultScreen(this.MedicationOrderDetailProperty);
            }
    Sunday, March 8, 2015 3:17 AM

Answers

• I want to implement something like the asp MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback=True but for refreshing screens to the same position after refresh and maintain the focus on the grids/list and child grids/lists selected entries. Is there a way to do this?

I have no idea for this requirement, but I think you could consider implementing the highlighting of GridView row on row click and retain the selected row on postback.

• Marked as answer by reigh7 Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:17 PM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:47 AM

All replies

I have no idea for this requirement, but I think you could consider implementing the highlighting of GridView row on row click and retain the selected row on postback.

• Marked as answer by reigh7 Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:17 PM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:47 AM
  • Sounds good any documentation of those methods and how to implement them would be greatly appreciated.
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:16 PM