none
How to resolve NAudio error ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working with NAudio.dll to convert the .mp3 file into wave file. but I am getting following error.

Could not load type 'NAudio.Wave.WaveFileWriter' from assembly 'NAudio, Version=1.5.4.0, Culture=neutral,                     PublicKeyToken=null'.

I also used other versions of NAudio.dll but still getting same error only version getting changed.

Can any one tell me how I can resolve this ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please refer to this thread:

https://naudio.codeplex.com/discussions/48293

It seems that someone came across the similar issue with you. He/she will get this error inside a Console Application.

"As a work-around I set the Console Application "Platform Target" as x86 and the conversion was successful. "

"it's been confirmed that this change of Platform Target is required for NAudio on all x64 bit platforms. You will get odd exceptions arising based on what you do and if you debug the calls it normally occurs at the time of invoking a local platform API."

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:49 AM