Change ActiveX object background color RRS feed

• Question

• I'm customizing a SharePoint site with a theme.

So I take .body { background-color:#000; } and give a background color to all my pages.

The problem is that the color of the body is inherited by all ActiveX objects (upload multiple files, etc)

In another post, someone has said that it works if you set the background as white and use form#aspnetform to set the bk color.

The thing is, I just can't do that. I have absolute divs and other objects in the masterpage layout and I tried changing things but it just won't work.

So my question is: Can I override the ActiveX object's background color when it inherits it from body? (preferably all activex objects at once is possible)

P.S.: I tried adding <param name="bgcolor" value="white" /> to Upload.aspx object and other combinations like backgroundcolor, bkcolor, etc, no luck

Please help!

"The more difficult somehing became, the more rewardant it was in the end"
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, November 2, 2009 2:43 PM As you wrote yo are *customizing* The correct forum is therefore the customization forum not programming (From:SharePoint - Development and Programming)
    Monday, November 2, 2009 2:41 PM

Answers