none
Outlook Web - Add-In Pane hidden when scheduling assistant open RRS feed

• Question

• On smaller resolution the compose form in office.js add-ins are pretty useless, because after an attendee is added, the "Suggested times" scheduling assistant shows up, and hides the pane of the add-in:

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:28 PM

Answers

• This is a known issue in OWA calendar in certain screen resolutions (or window sizes). The same issue exists for other panes that open on the right such as skype or notifications - they use the same underlying component. We have a bug open tracking this issue on our end, the team is working on it but I can't provide an ETA yet.
    Saturday, February 25, 2017 1:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I tested with the demo from https://github.com/jasonjoh/command-demo  The task pane shows normally. If you test the command demo, would the task pane be hidden after adding an attendee?

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:26 AM
  • This is a known issue in OWA calendar in certain screen resolutions (or window sizes). The same issue exists for other panes that open on the right such as skype or notifications - they use the same underlying component. We have a bug open tracking this issue on our end, the team is working on it but I can't provide an ETA yet.
    Saturday, February 25, 2017 1:48 AM