Writing an Extension for an Extension RRS feed

• Question

• I am not sure if this is the right category, but I will give it a try in here.

We are currently developing an extension that will close some special windows that are opened by another extension (lets call it main extension here). My problem is that -in the experimental instance- the main extension is missing. I am able to see it in the "Extensions and Updates" Menu, but I cannot use it, because the menu bar for this one is missing in that instance. Somehow, a colleague of mine (he is the one who created that extension project in the first place) is able to see the main extension in his experimental instance. A third person that we have involved in that, can also NOT see it in his experimental instance.

Any idea how this could happen? Any help is more than welcome. It is such a shame that only one of us can actually test that the extension is working properly...

I mean, I can test it, but only if I am doing a Release version of this, but it would be better if I can test it in the Debug version.

Thanks in advance. :)

Monday, August 8, 2016 2:05 PM

Answers

All replies