Algorithm of the shortest route RRS feed

• Question

• Good evening, I'm going to make you new by using the azure machine Learning algorithms and by reviewing the documentation I have found a clustering algorithm (k-means clustering), a regression algorithm for neutral network regression. But my query is how I identify an algorithm where I want to use the "shortest route" (I think you should use graphs) because I have a case where I should apply as a seller should make his visit route to visit his customers considering the customer district.
    Saturday, September 15, 2018 1:47 AM

Answers

• Great. Consider to mark the response as answer, in order to help others having similar concerns. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by Jaime PGC Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:58 AM
    Monday, September 17, 2018 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

it seems there is some confusion with the algorithms, but independently of this I think I understand your goal. You don't need an ML algorithm to solve this problem, what you need is some Shortest Path algorithm. There are several of them, the most popular being the Dijkstra algorithm.

If you need to rewrite your question for the sake of clarity, or ask a new one, I suggest you to write it also in your native tongue.

• Proposed as answer by Ariel Cedola Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:14 AM
    Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:58 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. It is now clear to me that I do not need an ML algorithm, so you tell me and according to what I have reviewed, I think that Dijkstra algorithm could implement it in visual studio with sharp c. Your answer cleared my doubt. Thank you.
    Sunday, September 16, 2018 1:43 AM
  • Great. Consider to mark the response as answer, in order to help others having similar concerns. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by Jaime PGC Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:58 AM
    Monday, September 17, 2018 9:34 PM