[XboxLiveDevelopment] [UWP] [LIVE] RRS feed

• Question

• I'd like to push my title to the store so that it may be privately play tested.  I have visibility for the title set to hidden.  However, I am unable to publish the title because I integrated XBOX Live which is in preview.  Do I have any options at this time for publishing the title -- so I can at least test multiplayer functionality?

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 7:34 PM

Answers

• If you just want to ship on PC right now, and add Xbox console support later then go to Services | Xbox Live in your config in the corner click Settings in the upper right corner and click "Opt Out".  This will turn off Xbox Live for that title and let you ship on PC right now.  Then when we're out of preview, then you can add it back and ship again.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:08 PM

All replies

• If you just want to ship on PC right now, and add Xbox console support later then go to Services | Xbox Live in your config in the corner click Settings in the upper right corner and click "Opt Out".  This will turn off Xbox Live for that title and let you ship on PC right now.  Then when we're out of preview, then you can add it back and ship again.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:08 PM
  • Understood, thanks Jason!
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:51 PM