|-400063|-1|ERROR_API_REPORT_NONE| RRS feed

• Question

• Once again I get this error :
    Server was unable to process request. ---> |-400063|-1|ERROR_API_REPORT_NONE|

when I try to retrieve keyword performance reports for yesterday. We have the imports running as a job at 12:00 (lunch time here in Europe, so basically we query a report 12 hours later the next day) and I keep having this error every other day !

Monday, July 2, 2007 10:08 AM

Answers

• Yes, as expected,as we get caught up on the volumes of data and make it available for reporting. As with most systems, one is generally not hitting the main production database when doing reporting, but rather, an exported read-only rolling window of the data.

Jeff Dillon, Microsoft adCenter API Technical Support
    Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:25 PM

All replies

• If possible, please submit a support ticket with the corresponding SOAP request and response packets, along with timestamps. This will help us to troubleshoot this issue in a timely fashion.

Thanks!

Monday, July 2, 2007 2:14 PM
  • Also, are you able to run reports via the UI ? We are working hard to get this data available per the SLA's.

Monday, July 2, 2007 2:17 PM
  • Well, it was still the same problem one hour ago, now it is working... and within the hour, my code has not changed at all...
    Thursday, July 5, 2007 12:31 PM
  • Yes, as expected,as we get caught up on the volumes of data and make it available for reporting. As with most systems, one is generally not hitting the main production database when doing reporting, but rather, an exported read-only rolling window of the data.

Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:25 PM