Cannot upload XAMARIN UWP APP RRS feed

• Question

• After submitting the app, I get the following error:

• Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:
      • API SetSystemTime in api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-0.dll is not supported for this application type. PInvoke.Kernel32.dll calls this API.
      • API DeviceIoControl in api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-1.dll is not supported for this application type. PInvoke.Kernel32.dll calls this API.
      • API LoadResource in api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll is not supported for this application type. PInvoke.Kernel32.dll calls this API.
      • API LockResource in api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll is not supported for this application type. PInvoke.Kernel32.dll calls this API.

I created the package for release and enabled compile with .NET Mative tool chain.  Any ideas how to fix this?

• Moved by Breeze Liu Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:10 AM publishing windows store apps issue
    • Moved by Mattew Wu Wednesday, March 14, 2018 1:52 AM
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:46 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Do you use above APIs in your application?

As far as I'm concerned, SetSystemTime API cannot be used in UWP app, which is Win32 desktop API. I cannot make sure how and where you refer to the Kernel32.dll. If you don't use any above API, you could find the Kernel32.dll in your project reference and remove it. Then you could generate a new package and try the WACK test again.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Matthias_123 Monday, March 12, 2018 2:59 PM
    Thursday, March 8, 2018 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Matthias_123,

Since the problem is more related to publishing windows store apps, I’ll help you to move this thread to Publishing windows store apps forum. You could get more professional support there.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:08 AM
  • Hello,

Do you use above APIs in your application?

As far as I'm concerned, SetSystemTime API cannot be used in UWP app, which is Win32 desktop API. I cannot make sure how and where you refer to the Kernel32.dll. If you don't use any above API, you could find the Kernel32.dll in your project reference and remove it. Then you could generate a new package and try the WACK test again.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Matthias_123 Monday, March 12, 2018 2:59 PM
    Thursday, March 8, 2018 10:06 AM
  • No I do not refer the dll myself. I used only nuget packages for portable. Is there a way to find out how the dll is refered?
    Thursday, March 8, 2018 3:58 PM
  • Hello,

This issue is out of the scope of publishing forum.

You might search for a tool in browser to figure out which NuGet package contains the dll file. You could replace it or just remove it then.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support

Friday, March 9, 2018 5:51 AM
  • The dll was not referenced in the uwp project, but in the pcl. Now it works. Thanks a lot!
    Monday, March 12, 2018 3:00 PM